We offer the best value, the best location and the best atmosphere...come see for yourself why we are so popular in Inverness!
We’re very clean and offer free luggage storage after check-out, free Wi-Fi, free overnight parking (7pm to 7am – there is also 24-hour parking nearby for only £4).
We are a modern, lively, fun-filled hostel just yards from the main bus station in the centre of town and five minutes’ walk from the train station. If you’re looking for fantastic budget-priced accommodation with a friendly atmosphere then look no further.
Inverness provides an excellent base to explore the highlands and islands of Scotland. The city has many attractions, including the museum and art gallery, Inverness Castle (with the castle garrison encounter exhibition) and of course the legendary Loch Ness monster around the corner! Inverness is also home to some of the best award-winning live music bars in Scotland as well as restaurants providing amazing food and value.
For all you Outlander fans, Culloden battlefield and the Clava Cairns (inspiration for Craigh na Dun) are a short bus ride away. There are also many tours offered by various companies that explore Inverness, Loch Ness, Glen Affric and many other places of interest.
We have four-, six-, eight- and 10-bed mixed dorm rooms, each with new, comfortable mattresses. There’s hot water 24/7 because of our modern electric showers.
We have a fully equipped kitchen and there’s free tea, coffee, milk and sugar all day.
Our comfortable common room features a 42-inch plasma TV. Come play our piano or strum on our guitar – we love musicians!
Reception is open until 11pm but there’s no curfew! Come and go as you please!
Address 1: 24 Rose Street
City : Inverness - Highland
Postal Code : IV1 1NQ
Contact Name : Dylan Weldon
Phone : 08081689610
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 02:00 PM
Check-Out : 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Hostels Scotland Ltd Terms & ConditionsInverness Tourist Hostel Edinburgh is a Hostels Scotland Ltd brand.
These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Hostels Scotland Ltd (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below).
By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
1. Interpretation1.1. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- "Arrival Date"
means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the Hostel is due to commence according to the Booking Details.
means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other facilities offered by Hostels Scotland Ltd.
- "Booking Details"
means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests' stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking.
means the charges payable by the Customer to Hostels Scotland Ltd for rooms, associated fees and (where applicable) any other facilities provided by Hostels Scotland Ltd in connection with the Booking.
means the contract between the Customer and Hostels Scotland Ltd in relation to the Booking.
means any person who makes a Booking.
means any third parties invited by Customers to the Hostel in connection with the Booking.
means the hostel owned or operated by Hostels Scotland Ltd the location of which is specified in the Booking.
2. Bookings2.1. Customers can request Bookings via Hostels Scotland Ltd website or by contacting Hostels Scotland Ltd staff at the Hostel Main Booking Office by telephone, email or in person at the Hostel location.2.2. When requesting Bookings, Customers will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.2.3. No request for a Booking should be deemed to be accepted unless and until Hostels Scotland Ltd confirms its acceptance and provides a booking reference, at which point the Contract will come into existence.2.4. Subject to Clause 4 Hostels Scotland Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to accommodate any request from the Customer to change the Booking Details but any request to change the dates or length of stay or add products and/or services will be subject to availability and the Customer paying for such increased length of stay and/or products and/or services at Hostels Scotland Ltd standard rates from time to time.2.5. For the avoidance of doubt, only persons over 18 years of age may make a Booking at Hostels Scotland Ltd. Hostels Scotland Ltd will not accept Bookings from any person younger than 18 without prior approval.
3. Fees and payment3.1. The Charges will be as quoted by Hostels Scotland Ltd to the Customer upon the Customer's request for a Booking.3.2. Unless otherwise agreed by Hostels Scotland Ltd, the Charges as quoted upon confirming the Booking Details only cover the provision of accommodation at the Hostel and the Customer may incur additional charges including but not limited to charges for meals, room service and wireless internet access (the "Additional Charges").3.3. Customers will be informed of the rates of applicable Additional Charges on arrival at the hostel.3.4. Settlement of any Additional Charges incurred by Customers must be made at Hostels Scotland Ltd discretion.3.5. Bookings will be subject to the Customer:
- 3.5.1. Making payment of the Charges in full in advance or, at Hostels Scotland Ltd option, paying a booking fee and/or deposit; and
- 3.5.2. providing valid Debit or Credit Card details via which payment of the Charges or the balance of the Charges (as the case may be) and any Additional Charges can be taken at check-in at the hostel or at the time of booking.
- 3.7.1. All major Credit and Debit cards (except American Express) are accepted when paying the Charges via the Hostels Scotland Ltd website.
- 3.7.2. Cash and all major Credit and Debit cards (except American Express) are accepted when paying the Charges in person.
4. Cancellations4.1. Subject to clause 4.2., the Customer may cancel the Booking for 7 persons or less - without charge if at least 72 hours' notice is given to Hostels Scotland Ltd prior to 1400 hours on the Arrival Date in which case Hostels Scotland Ltd will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance except for any booking fees. Groups of 8 persons or more will be charged the full outstanding balance 28 days before arrival. This is taken automatically from the payment method used to pay the initial booking deposit. Any changes to Group bookings MUST be made 28 before the 28 days before they arrive or they will be charged the full amount.4.2. Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking may not be cancelled then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition the Booking may not be cancelled and any Charges applicable to that Booking are payable in full.4.3. Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per clause 4.1 or fails to arrive at the Hostel by midnight on the first night of their stay, as per the Booking Details, the Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the first' night's stay at the Hostel. Or in Groups terms the total amount will be charged.4.4. Hostels Scotland Ltd may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Hostels Scotland Ltd control in which case Hostels Scotland Ltd will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges, including for the avoidance of doubt any booking fees and/or deposits, due on that booking.4.5. Hostels Scotland Ltd may at any time cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer in accordance with clause 3.5.2 are invalid and the Customer fails to provide alternative valid details.4.6. Deposits are never refunded.
5. Check-in and Check-out5.1. Check-in time at the Hostel is between 14:00 and 23:00. Check-in prior to 1400 hrs may be available subject to prior arrangement with Hostels Scotland Ltd and subject to the full range of services and facilities at the Hostel not being available until the standard check-in time.5.2. Check-out time at the Hostel is between 08:00 and 10:00. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability. In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 1000 hours may result in the Customer being charged for an additional night's accommodation at the standard applicable rate.
6. Hostel Rules6.1. Valid photo identification (in the form of a Driver License or Passport for example) can be requested by Hostel management upon check-in. For the avoidance of doubt, Hostels Scotland Ltd will require the full names and nationality of all guests over the age of 16 staying at the Hostel in advance of the Arrival Date.6.2. Customers and their Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Customers and/or Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and any Additional Charges shall become immediately payable. In the case of pre-paid bookings no refund will be offered.6.3. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Hostel premises save for any designated smoking areas clearly marked as such.6.4. The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by themselves or their Guests. The Customer may be liable for Hostels Scotland Ltd reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Hostels Scotland Ltd which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Customer.6.5. No animals are allowed in the Hostel with the exception of guide dogs.6.6. Hostels Scotland Ltd does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 18 or welcome guests under the age of 18 subject to clause 11.
7. Food and Drink7.1. Unless otherwise agreed by Hostels Scotland Ltd the Charges do not include any food or drink.7.2. Customers and their Guests may consume food and drink they have brought with them to the Hostel.7.3. Any and all service of food or drink at the Hostel will be in compliance with the terms of any licence(s) affecting the premises. Hostels Scotland Ltd management reserves the right to refuse service of food and drink to any Guest or Customer should such service be in breach of said licence(s).
8. Disabled Guests8.1. Hostels Scotland Ltd complies with all laws from time to time in force regulating the treatment of, and provision for, disabled Guests.8.2. Customers with any special requirements pertaining to a disability should inform the management team at the Hostel prior to making a booking to ensure disabled access rooms are available to book.
9. Hostels Scotland Ltd liability9.1. Hostels Scotland Ltd liability for any loss or damage suffered by Customers or Guests shall be limited to the fullest extent allowed by law to that which arises out of the negligence of Hostels Scotland Ltd employees, subcontractors or agents.9.2. Notwithstanding Clause 9.1 above, Hostels Scotland Ltd will not be liable for any indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by Customers or Guests, including but not limited to; loss of income, loss of business, business interruption, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or loss of enjoyment.9.3. Nothing in these Conditions purports to limit or exclude Hostels Scotland Ltd liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Hostels Scotland Ltd its employees, subcontractors or agents;
- Fraud or misrepresentation;
- Any other matter for which it would be illegal for Hostels Scotland Ltd to limit or exclude liability.
10. General10.1. The Customer's rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Conditions.10.2. Hostels Scotland Ltd may transfer its rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation but will use its reasonable endeavours to inform the Customer if this happens. Such a transfer will not affect the Customer's rights under the Contract.10.3. Hostels Scotland Ltd will not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations where such failure or delay is due to an event outside Hostels Scotland Ltd control. Such events include, but are not limited to:
- Extreme adverse weather;
- Industrial action;
- Acts of God and natural disaster;
- Collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- Non-performance by supplier or subcontractors.